ACA seeks individuals who embody our core values & have a demonstrated history of academic and professional achievement.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- First and second degrees in related disciplines e.g. environmental and/or social sciences, core sciences, engineering. Possession of management degree or training is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in environmental and/or social management. Practical working knowledge of the applicability of environmental and social management systems is required.
- Ability to identify and manage environmental, social and governance aspects across a range of industry sectors including oil and gas, telecommunications, FMCG, media, technology and financial services.
- Knowledge and ability to apply best practice environmental and social standards, such as the IFC Performance Standards and the ILO Labor Standards.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply international codes of corporate governance.
- High ethical standards and a proven ability to implement procedures for managing sensitive information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Exceptional written and verbal English language skills, and ability to communicate and articulate confidently.
- Good organizational and time management skills, and ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- A high degree of independence and self-motivation.
- Ability to work well within and across different teams.
- A strong sense of entrepreneurship.
Area of Coverage
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org