CrossBoundary is recruiting full-time Associates to join the new CrossBoundary office in Johannesburg. As members of the Southern Africa transaction team, Associates will actively contribute to a powerful intervention that has the potential for significant positive impact on investment into Southern Africa, in addition to building CrossBoundary’s long-term presence in the region. Associates will identify and evaluate investment opportunities, conduct macroeconomic market assessments, and provide investment transaction support.
Associate candidates should have 3+ years of experience in banking, consulting, private equity, or similar. Experience working in developing countries is preferred, and past work in Southern Africa will be regarded favorably. We are open to candidates looking for a 1-2 year commitment as well as those who want to build a long-term career with our firm.
• 3+ years in top tier banking, consulting, private equity or similar
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degrees will be regarded favorably
• Experience working in developing countries; experience in Southern Africa is particularly relevant
• Transaction identification and evaluation
- Identify and rigorously assess investment opportunities
• Market assessment and ongoing market analysis
- Conduct macroeconomic, regulatory, and operational assessments
- Provide sector analysis of priority areas for investment
• Investor sourcing
- Assist in identifying qualified investors
- Manage numerous investor relationships
• Transaction support
- Assist and often lead, team in supporting complex transactions
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com.