As Vice President of Investor Relations at Alexander Gabriel International LLC, you will be responsible for the firm’s engagement strategy and effective positioning with investors, stakeholders, and other external parties. This role requires superior communication skills, detail orientation, time
management, and organizational capabilities. The position will also require an ability to lead complex
planning, organizational design, and policy implementation. The candidate must have the highest degree of integrity, the ability to operate independently, and strong regard for discretion. As a member of AGI, the VP of IR is expected to be resourceful, dependable, credible, and collaborative.
- Develop policies, procedures, strategies, and budgets to support the communications infrastructure.
- Schedule, plan and participate in shareholder meetings and events.
- Collect data and perform analysis for reports, presentations, and financial models.
- Maintain an investor relations section on the company website to include information such as
recent financial reports, investor updates, and press releases.
- Direct crisis management by minimizing threats to the company and its shareholders.
- Ensure Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team conducts reporting according to the
laws that regulate the financial industry and business communications methods.
- Identify networking and relationship building opportunities.
- Update and maintain presentations, one-pagers, due diligence questionnaires, and other
investor-related materials, in addition to assisting in the creation of bespoke materials, as
- Track board relationships for HNW, other high-profile LPs, and government-related entities
and identify other potential touchpoints using LinkedIn, Affinity, and other contact sources.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.