Verod Capital Management is seeking an associate to support senior investment professionals on its investment team.
The successful candidate will be involved across the entire transaction lifecycle from sourcing to exits, through financial modelling/analysis, risk reviews, market research, document preparation, management team and expert engagement, business development, project updates and review of financial and business reports.
If interested, please send a cover letter and your current CV to email@example.com.
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Accra, Ghana.
- Analysing company accounts and financial projections
- Developing and analysing financial models
- Conducting desktop and in-market research on various industries and businesses
- Coordinating due diligence processes using third party advisors
- Preparing presentation materials for internal and external use
- Monitoring key financial and operational metrics of portfolio companies
- Providing financial and operational support to portfolio companies
- Networking to develop your professional network and execute transactions
- Supporting the firm with reporting and engagement with its Fund investors
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- A strong first degree from a recognised University
- 3-5 years in a role conducting financial and operational analysis and engaging with senior management teams in the Investment banking, Consulting or PE sector.
- Advanced level modelling and financial analysis skills, including knowledge of operating models, detailed financial projections and various types of valuation and returns analysis
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong, demonstrable skills in communication, presentations, business writing and presentation
- Highly resourceful with strong quantitative analysis, research experience and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills are a must for this role
- Willingness to travel and work on-site at portfolio companies when required
How to apply
If interested, please send a cover letter and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Uzoma Okoronkwo or Kehinde Osileye at +234(1) 4604042/52 for further enquiries.