Job Objective/ Purpose of Job: To facilitate discussions with large business enterprises and develop new businesses. To design and execute technology solutions, digital transformations and process consolidations in line with strategic business objectives. Lead the coordination of strategic activities in the areas of consulting operations, partnerships and technology consulting.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Actively drive the strategic direction and internal growth of the Consulting Business team
- Help shape the organization’s consulting offerings and mentor the team
- Lead work streams within a transformation, establish and manage the controls and governance aspects of all transformation
- Consult directly with corporate and individual clients, providing advisory services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology challenges
- Help clients respond to and embrace market, regulatory, process, and culture changes triggered by emerging digital technologies
- Work creatively and analytically with a structured approach to problem-solving
- Challenge old business models by innovatively designing new user experiences
- Create the vision and drive the execution of new products and services for clients and the organization
- Construct targeted change management plans including communications planning, change impacts, organizational readiness, and training plans
- Facilitate discussions, surveys, focus groups, and workshops with potential clients to articulate vision, understand stakeholder needs, and gather input for execution purposes
- Advise clients on utilizing new digital opportunities to transform their customer relationships
- Identify business requirements and KPIs, build models to support disruptive innovations
- Contribute to the organization’s thought leadership platforms including webinars, speaking engagements content for web and social platforms
- Identify digital consulting and transformation opportunities, bring the right teams together for execution purpose
- Provide advisory services for major client strategy and digitalization engagements, while leading multidisciplinary teams (strategists, designers, developers) to define and implement digital transformation programs for clients
- Cultivate and grow senior digital client relationships in an advisory capacity
- Be a major contributor to the growth and evolution of the strategy and digitalization practice
- Oversee all tactical aspects of consulting operations, which includes, but is not limited to, reviewing engagement proposals, reviewing engagement budgets and participating in post-engagement client debriefs
- Apply strategic thinking and content expertise to identify appropriate structures, and drive resolution of complex issues
- Develop strong relationships with the executive team across the organization as a trusted Consultant and Advisor
To view and download the full job description, please click here.
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Trium Networks Limited, please visit: trium.ng.