Job Objective/ Purpose of Job:This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will be responsible for defining and actualising the strategies that yield a portfolio of eligible projects for investment. He/She will drive implementation of standard tools to estimate, prioritize and track projects within the portfolio.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Drive strategic objectives that impact the long-term success of the business
- Create a collaborative partnership among executive leaders and portfolio stakeholders; enable resource demand planning, change management, and project pipeline planning decisions
- Facilitate the governance and project status review meetings; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting for investment projects and programs within the portfolio
- Provide transparency to portfolio investments, manage the financials, monitor the GL actuals and works with the project managers and relevant stakeholders to review forecasting against budgets
- Ensure investment program and project level “lessons learned” activities are conducted with a focus on continuous service improvements
- Lead decisions about investment mix and policies, match investments to objectives, asset allocation for investment, and balancing risk against performance
- Provide and develop analytics of product and development portfolio
- Continuously develop tools, processes and competences for Portfolio Excellence in Trium Networks Limited
- Maintain a strong presence with Business Heads to assess risk tolerance, market appetite, and emerging issues
- Develop and articulate a dynamic, forward-looking risk assessment of client companies’ transactions, competitive threats, and industry and other factors
- Lead and/or participate in client due diligence and transaction negotiations
- Provide early identification and proactive management data analytics and reporting for deteriorating credits and other problem situations
- Prepare and present quarterly portfolio review reports to the Board
- Work closely with team on assigned portfolios by monitoring and managing the quality of such portfolio
- Review to ensure each portfolio is properly risk rated based on the segments risk rating system
- Manage reviews of client’s accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine the appropriate course of action on potential quality issues and minimizing risk and potential loss for the business
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and credit requirements with emphasis on best-in-class customer service while adhering to required timeframes from the client
- Be an integral leader in the creation and establishment of organizational strategies, process, policies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Proactively identifying process improvements and work to achieve consensus while driving implementations and maintaining standard business practices
- Maintain framework of key indicators across Portfolio Management
To view and download the full job description, please click here.
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs to email@example.com.
For more information about Trium Networks Limited, please visit: trium.ng.