The CCA Private Equity team is looking for an intellectually curious and driven self-starter to join the investment team. The selected candidate will be responsible for taking the lead on investment appraisals, transaction execution and portfolio company value addition and monitoring.
There will also be exposure to the fundraising process as well as operational portfolio management. The successful candidate will work directly with senior team members and will be responsible for managing junior colleagues on transaction teams. The role will require travel within Nigeria and across West Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- 4 - 7 years experience in a management consulting, investment banking or general management/strategy role requiring strong financial modelling, analytical reasoning, and presentation skills
- Interest in emerging markets PE, and willingness to live in Lagos
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Superior analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial modelling and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and ability to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and highly organized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Please visit cardinalstone.seamlesshiring.com to apply.