Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited is a leading private equity firm focused exclusively on the Nigerian agribusiness sector. We adopt an integrated approach to deliver tailored capital solutions that meet the unique needs of companies and our investment partners. Partnership with Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers delivers significant benefits including quality financial and operational experience, strong developmental impact and access to a powerful network of global relationships.
Sahel Capital is fund manager for Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN) an agribusiness focused private equity fund.
Key Responsibilities of an Investment Associate
• Conduct market, industry, and company research related to investment opportunities;
• Screen, evaluate, negotiate and structure investments and proposals consistent with global private equity best practices and fund investment guidelines;
• Coordinate due diligence processes for potential Investments in line with FAFIN investment guidelines;
• Prepare Investment proposals and memoranda for approval to the Investment Committee;
• Prepare periodic reports for Investment Committees and Fund Investors;
• Identify and coordinate FAFIN exits; and
• Support senior management on other company initiatives.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years working experience with at least 2/3 years’ experience in Private Equity;
• Experience in Agribusiness and/or SME development will be an added advantage;
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or a finance related course; and
• Strong Communication and Analytical Skills.
Qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Investment Associate”.
Visit http://sahelcp.com/sahel-capital-agribusiness-managers-limited/ for more information about the company.