AHL Venture Partners is looking for a local Partner to join their Senior Management team. The candiate will be working in their Nairobi office, serving East and Southern Africa, and will be responsible for deal orgination, due diligence, deal structuring, deal monitoring, value creation and realising exits.
The ideal candiate will have the following:
- 8-12 years full cycle investing experience in private equity, venture capital or impact investing, preference will be given to those with exit experience
- Regional experience and/or citizenship in Sub Saharan Africa, preferably East & Southern Africa - Experience in Fintech or Energy Access sectors
- A self-starter with the ability to identify, negotiate and complete investments in portfolio companies
- Strong interest and proven track record in managing transactions, participation on boards, and proactive value creation support around governance, finance, people, tech solutions and strategy development
- Demonstrated desire and ability to work with a talented, diverse team to achieve social, environmental and financial returns
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Compensation will be an attractive mix of market-based salary and incentive-based compensation tied to individual performance & fund level outcomes
To find out more, please click here.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to AHL Venture Partner's Senior management team (details below), before February 15th 2019:
- Patrick Seeton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosanne Whalley email@example.com
- Ben Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org