Amethis (www.amethis.com) is an investment fund manager dedicated to the African continent, with an investment capacity of more than €600m, founded in partnership with the Edmond de Rothschild Group. Amethis invests capital in fast growing companies in a variety of sectors on the African continent. As a committed shareholder, Amethis provides critical support and expertise across its global network, external growth opportunities and quality governance.
The mission is to assist the regional manager of the Nairobi office and more specifically:
- Monitoring commitments in the portfolio (analysis of current trading, valuation, field presence) and production of internal reporting in connection with the Paris office;
- Analysis and evaluation of target companies and markets / related sectors and drafting of internal documents for committees;
- Ensure under the supervision of the Kenya Office Manager the internal monitoring of investment opportunities;
- Structuring and modelling
Please note that this opportunity is part of the Volunteer for international experience (VIE). Kindly click here for more information.
The above list corresponds to the main responsibilities of this position. It is in no way limited and may be modified according to the needs of the company.
The Analyst will attend the meetings, including with the companies in the portfolio, and may be required to travel abroad during his missions.
- Holds a higher degree (business school, engineering school or university) with a specialization in financial analysis and financial modelling;
- Desired experience or internship in a similar sector in private equity, investment banking, consulting or audit firm;
- Mastery of the modelling of financial projections in Excel;
- Writing, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and strong ability to adapt to a different cultural and sociological context;
- French and English fluent in writing and speaking.
For more information, please click here.