Successful candidate is expected to be a motivated self starter, able to work effectively with several investment partners over a wide variety of reporting tasks.
- Preparing/developing reporting templates to meet various reporting requirements of Investors
- Preparing draw down notices for capital calls and supporting documentation
- Data gathering from portfolio companies on specific impact metrics
- Supporting investment professionals to prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports to investors and other stakeholders
Ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline – a numerate discipline will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details and obsession with precision and completeness of information.