LeapFrog Investments is seeking an outstanding professional to drive fast-growing healthcare investments in emerging markets.
You will be a dynamic and entrepreneurial leader with outstanding experience in investing in the Healthcare sector. You are inspired by LeapFrog’s vision of Profit with Purpose.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will drive and add value to investments out of our current and future funds. You will identify opportunities, lead transactions, and oversee portfolio companies serving millions of emerging consumers. You will work closely with LeapFrog’s global team of professionals to source opportunities and lead transactions through to completion.
Location: The role is based in Kenya however you will travel extensively to LeapFrog’s target markets across Asia and Africa.
Experience and Attributes
- Outstanding track record in private equity and/or M&A deals
- At least 7-10 years senior experience leading transactions from origination through to execution; experience across the full deal cycle is critical
- Entrepreneurial leader with a deep professional network
- A systematic approach to seeking out opportunities and closing transactions
- Superb cross-cultural communications skills and a high level of comfort in a variety of cultural settings
- Relationship-driven, values-based, exceptional EQ
- The ability to build and lead dynamic and diverse teams
- Comfort with fast-moving, hands-on work environments that span multiple geographies
- A genuine passion for purpose-driven business, aligned to LeapFrog’s philosophy of Profit with Purpose
- Healthcare experience is preferred
Note: If you are interested in the role please supply examples of investments you have been leading in emerging markets along with your current resume
For full job description, please click here.
Connect with us