Columbia Business School is launching the EC-Africa Program (Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness in Africa) to equip entrepreneurs from mid-sized African companies with the skills, tools, and a network to grow their businesses in today’s global environment. The 10-month program starts in December 2021, featuring weekly online classes, an impactful company project, and a week-long campus immersion experience.
AVCA Member Benefit
Portfolio companies of AVCA members are invited to apply to the EC-Africa program by 30 September 2021.
If three portfolio companies from a single AVCA member are accepted into the program, the AVCA member may send a delegate of their choosing from their own firm complimentarily. This delegate may choose any of the three portfolio companies to partner with for the project portion of the program, and they are invited to join the on-campus week in New York.
- Find out more about the EC-Africa program
- Watch a recording of the virtual information session
- Read about some of the success stories from the ECLA
- Get answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the program
- Submit an application by 30 September 2021